You asked for a wood stove that's environmentally-friendly, attractive, clean, long-burning and easy to operate!
It boasts a winning list of features; in fact, it not only meets EPA phase II, 1990 requirements, it exceeds them with a combustion system that delivers emissions as low as .87 G/Hr. Now that's clean burning! (And it does this at the normal operating temperature)!
The Osburn 1600 stove . . . technically superior . . . simply the best.
- High efficiency EPA certified wood stove
- 1.85 cubic foot firebox
- Cast iron door
- 5/16" steel top
- Adjustable door handle
- Air-wash system for cleaner glass
- Standard ash pan
- Mobile home approved
- Pedestal with ash pan
- Black cast iron legs with ash pan
- Gold plated legs with ash pan
- Black cast iron door
- Gold plated cast iron door
- 110 CFM blower
- Fresh air kit