When designing and building a fireplace, many leading architects and builders select Broady's Firepower because of flexibility of design, easy installation, superior engineering and construction.
Broady's Firepower 'A' Series are fully insulated which gives total flexibility in the design of your fireplace enabled by lightweight construction using timber framing to minimal clearances.
- Many sizes are available to suit any house, restaurant or commercial application/situation
- Unique five sided heat exchanger
- Brody’s Firepower wood fires are up to eight times the efficiency of a traditional brick chimney
- Insulated fireboxes are suitable for timber installation
- Uninsulated boxes must be encased in brickwork
- Heaviest steel firebox and grate
- Unique easy clean ashtray system
- Choice of stainless steel or matt black fascia trim
The superior design of the Broady's Firepower ensures a continuous circulation of convective heat at all times via the unique five sided heat exchanger.
While the direct heat radiating from the wide open firebox creates immediate warmth to your room, this high efficiency performance is many times greater than that of traditional fireplaces.